Oral Hygiene and Dental Health
We currently visit schools and child care centers in West Houston, Katy and surrounding areas. Our goal is to educate children about Oral Hygiene and Dental Health. If you would like us to visit your child's school, please email your request to our Professional Relations Coordinator email@example.com
We also visit with other Healthcare Professionals in Houston to learn more about current trends and work together to provide the best care possible to our patients.
Out office also participates in local events as well as support Good Causes that improve the quality of life of our surrounding communities.
We can also bring our dental school program to summer camps. Just give us a call!
February is CHILDREN'S DENTAL HEALTH MONTH, let us know if we can help you bring awareness and valuable information to your community. Our presentations include a little talk about oral care, demonstration of proper brushing skills, an interactive skit to learn about flossing and proper cleaning, and a little movie at the end. We can also accommodate other activities depending on your needs. Give us a call or send an email.
Where are we September and October 2015?
- Sponsors for Misa Cormotana organized by the Parroquia Virtual Venezolana, September 26, 2015
- 5K Run / Walk 2015 benefitting the Wellness for Growth Foundation. October 18, 2015.
Where have we been?
- Montessori Schools in Houston, February 2015.
- Big Little JC 5K, April 2015.
- Wellness for Growth Foundation 1K/5K, Oct. 19, 2014
- Katy ATA Regional Championship, Nov. 14 and 15, 2014
- Barbara Bush Elementary, International Festival, May 2014.
- John Paul II Catholic School, Fun with the Sun, May 2014.